Foundation COVID-19 Statement
As the current and potential impacts of the COVID-19 virus continue to evolve, the health and safety of our community is our greatest concern. Foundation staff will be working remotely until further notice – we encourage you to contact us via email during this time. We understand that COVID-19 may interfere with scheduled activities for those holding grants. We encourage you to make smart decisions and delay/postpone activities or request extensions as necessary if an element of your grant will present risk. Please reach out to us one-on-one if you have questions/concerns regarding your grant or services.
Mary Phan-Gruber, CEO email@example.com
Kelleigh Boland, Director of Grantmaking and Strategy firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our full statement on COVID-19 here.
COVID-19 Resources (Updated May 17th, 2021)
Vaccine Resources for Your Community
- PA Unites Against COVID – Community education resources, toolkits, Zoom backgrounds, social media materials
- Southwestern PA Contact Tracing Social Media Toolkit – Posters, fliers and social media graphics to spread the word about the importance of vaccines
- CDC Guidance for Fully Vaccinated People – an overview of safe activities (indoor and outdoor) for those with vaccines
- Truth Not COVID Campaign – focused on supporting ethnic, minority and marginalized communities that have been disproportionately affected by COVID in Allegheny County.
- Upcoming Community Leader Trainings on May 20th & 25th, 2021 – Register at: https://bit.ly/3th05St
Allegheny County Health Department:
- Find a Vaccine: https://www.alleghenycounty.us/Health-Department/Resources/COVID-19/COVID-19.aspx
- Allegheny Alterts: To receive up-to-date information on the evolving status of COVID-19 in our area, sign up to receive Allegheny Alerts from the Allegheny County Health Department here.
March 16th, 2020 Webinar: Preparing for COVID-19 in the Jefferson Area